About the Chef
Adelaide Engler is a passionate Brazilian Chef with broad international background and deep knowledge of Brazilian Culinary. She is also a Food Journalist, a Food Writer, and a host for culinary TV shows.
She has hosted the Discovery Channel series "Brazil Sensational" as a consultant chef for Embratur - the official Brazilian tourism promotion agency. Fluent in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese, she also has created the iOS App Food translator.
She created this website and the Youtube channel Brazilian Cooking Class to help to promote Brazilian culinary to audiences in other countries.
Adelaide has lived in many countries in Europe and US, studied and worked at top food schools and starred restaurants such as:
- Institut Paul Bocuse (France);
- École Ritz Escoffier (France);
- Cucina al Focolare. Chef Piero Ferrini (Italy);
- Wine and Spirit Education Trust Certificate (London, UK);
- Restaurant Arpége. Chef Alain Passard (Paris,France) 3 stars Michelin;
- El Celler de Can Rocca. Chef Joan Rocca (Spain) Best Chef and Best Restaurant on world 50 best;
- Le Chantilly Restaurant and Park Avenue Café (New York, US);
- Cipriani Copacabana Palace. Chef Francesco Carli (Rio - Brazil);
- Le Pré-Catelan Sofitel. Chef Roland Villard (Rio - Brazil);